Registration forms for the MCTEC Cosmetology Program are available in the office. In addition to the completed application, students must provide:
1. A $25.00 money order or cashier’s check payable to The West Virginia Board of Barbers and Cosmetologists.
2. A copy of the school transcript showing the student enrolled in the next year.
3. A copy of the student’s Social Security card.
4. A government issued form of ID. (Preferably a driver’s license)
5. A recent “head-shot” photo 2″x 2″ in size.
6. A recent TB skin test along with a physical from the doctor stating that the student is able to stand and perform this kind of work with no restrictions.
All required items must be returned to the MHS office.